Easterseals UCP’s Frontline team members provide quality care and support to individuals with disabilities and mental health challenges. Just like all of our team members, the Frontline plays a critical role in successful mission outcomes and helps us achieve our purpose.
We appreciate our Frontline each and every day. However, during Frontline February, we will celebrate a month of thank you’s to nurses, therapists, direct service providers, technicians and other client-facing team members. While there are many ways to celebrate the Frontline, here are 5 ways to show appreciation to a frontline worker in your life.
- Express your gratitude in person. Tell a Frontline worker how much you appreciate them and the work they do.
- Give them a thank you card. This may seem like a simple gesture, but in this digital age it makes a great impact.
- Tell their supervisor how much you appreciate them. Take the time to compliment a Frontline worker to their supervisor or manager.
- Support them. Be a listening ear and offer kind words of encouragement for the difficult days.
- Celebrate National Caregivers Day on February 17th. National Caregivers Day honors healthcare professionals on the Frontline who provide long-term and hospice care. Say thank you to a caregiver and use #NationalCaregiversDay on social media.
To all our Frontline team members, we appreciate the work you do every day. Your tireless efforts and dedication to the individuals we support have not gone unnoticed. We recognize that the work is incredibly challenging and we see you persevere through every obstacle. Your commitment to helping the individuals we support reach their goals and live their best lives is extraordinary. Thank you for your selflessness, your compassion and your strength. We are so thankful to have you on our team!
ABOUT EASTERSEALS UCP
Easterseals UCP is a trusted, compassionate partner providing exceptional disability and behavioral health services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Purpose, dedication and empathy drive our service delivery. Its diverse and inclusive 2,300-member team provides more than 9 million hours of meaningful support to 22,000 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home and community locations. Learn more at eastersealsucp.com.