Donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more annually are members of our President’s Council.
How your gift can help:
- Ability Level — A gift of $1,000 or more can provide 10 hours of mental health therapy for one client experiencing anxiety and depression.
- Dignity Level — A gift of $2,500 or more can provide bookbags of supplies for 50 children coming into foster care with no belongings of their own.
- Opportunity Level — A gift of $5,000 or more can provide a week of summer camp for 5 children living with cerebral palsy.
- Empowerment Level — A gift of $10,000 or more can provide more than 40 hours of intensive direct Applied Behavior Analysis intervention therapy for one child living with autism.
- Independence Level — A gift of $25,000 can provide a power wheelchair for one group home resident.
When you donate to Easterseals UCP, ninety-two cents of every dollar received supports direct program services! Connect directly with Marta Quintana, our Chief Development Officer, if you need assistance or would like information on other ways to give.
Make checks payable and mail to
5171 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 211
Raleigh, NC 27612
Consider joining our President’s Council today!
Be a part of our story.