Easterseals UCP is proud to announce that our partner, Trillium Health Resources, has awarded us six different Valued Providers Program Seals. Each seal recognizes our “commitment to care, unparalleled work ethic and going above and beyond the mission” in providing the best care possible for children, adults and families living with disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
Easterseals UCP was awarded six Trillium Health program seals!
- Gold – Awarded as the highest level of achievement for demonstrating “whole person care.”
- Green – Awarded for meeting and adhering to accreditation credentialing standards and policy requirements.
- Yellow – Awarded to Behavioral Health Providers for evidence in providing three or more continuum care services.
- Blue – Awarded to Large Agency Providers serving more than 150 members annually within 10 different counties in North Carolina.
- Purple – Awarded for implementing two evidence-based practice treatment modalities.
- Orange – Awarded to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities providers for consistently providing three or more services.
Trillium’s Valued Providers Seal Program formally commends providers who help strengthen our communities by providing quality care to the people served. Providers receiving one or more of six seals demonstrate a continuous commitment to the highest level of quality and service.
“Easterseals UCP is proud to have met all the standards by ensuring our staff has the strong cultural competencies required. We value our long-standing partnership with Trillium and are honored to receive these prestigious seals. Thank you Trillium for this recognition and for being a trusted and valued partner with a common mission of providing the best care possible for the people we serve!” says Chief Compliance Officer, Denise Mannon.
About Easterseals UCP
Easterseals UCP North Carolina & Virginia is a trustworthy, compassionate partner providing exceptional disability and behavioral health services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Purpose, dedication and empathy drive our service delivery. Our diverse and inclusive 2,300 member team provides more than 9 million hours of meaningful support to 22,000 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home and community locations.