Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Wraparound Youth Support Partner to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary team designed to provide crisis interventions and support to children and adults.
What You’ll Do:
Provide direct assistance to the youth in service and the family in service to meet the goals and objectives the youth and family develop in their CFT and outlined on their Family Plan. The YP provides coaching, mentoring, skill development and “what ever it takes” to assist the youth to succeed in staying at home, in school and out of trouble.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary $38,646 based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, have experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
· Life Experience as a beneficiary of mental health or substance abuse services AND
· Bachelor’s degree in a human services field from a college or university OR
· Associate Degree in a human services field from an accredited school and one (1) year experience working with youth OR
· High School diploma or GED with a minimum of four (4) years of working with Youth
· Between ages of 21-32 at time of hire (NCHFWTP standards)
· Experience in navigating any of the child and family serving systems
If you meet the qualifications and like to make positive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now at www.eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.