Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated therapist to join our collaborative and multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive clinical assessments and administrative guidance to the Wraparound department.
What You’ll Do
The Youth Partner provides direct assistance to the youth in service and the family in service to meet the goals and objectives the youth and family develop in their Child and Family Team outline on their Family Plan. Also, you will help the youth to understand and express their needs, goals, and decisions.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a salary of $32,280 plus enjoy a flexible work schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- A library of CE credit qualified trainings for free for employees
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance, disability insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal Services when needed
- Lots of merchant discounts to improve your purchasing power
- Mileage reimbursement
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, rotate first responder coverage, have a passion for helping others, have experience with diffusing crisis and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
· Life Experience as a beneficiary of mental health or substance abuse services AND
· Bachelor’s degree in a human services field from a college or university OR
· Associate Degree in a human services field from an accredited school and one (1) year experience working with youth OR
· High School diploma or GED with a minimum of four (4) years of working with Youth
· Between ages of 21-32 at time of hire (NCHFWTP standards)
If you’re a kind professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
Feel free to contribute!