Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a Family Support Partner that uses life experience of raising a child with behavioral health needs to engage and empower families and to work with families to solve problems, navigate the services system, connect with natural supports and advocate for themselves.
What You’ll Do:
Offer a range of services meant to meet the needs of individuals diagnosed with a Developmental Disability/Intellectual Disability or Autism Spectrum Disorders, ages 3 and up, who live in home and community based settings. The goal of Family Support Services is to strengthen the family unity by keeping families together and linking them to vital resources and necessary supports in the community. Family Support Services are designed to increase access to goods and services allowing individuals to Live, Learn, Work and Play in their community.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, have experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
· Life Experience as a beneficiary of mental health or substance abuse services AND
· Associate Degree in a human services field from an accredited school and one (1) year experience working with youth OR Bachelor’s degree in a human services field from a college or university
· Experience in navigating any of the child and family-serving systems
· Direct experience with High Fidelity Wraparound preferred
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid unrestricted, state-appropriate driver’s license and ability to be insured by Easterseals UCP’s insurance carrier.
If you meet the qualifications and like to make positive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now at www.eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.
Feel free to contribute!