Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Wraparound Facilitator to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary team designed to provide crisis interventions and support to children and adults.
What You’ll Do:
The Wraparound Facilitator provides direct support and education to the family, all Child and Family (CFT) members and the team assuring fidelity to the Wraparound process model. This service is provided through scheduled treatment sessions and may be provided to individuals, families, or groups.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary range of $40,500-$43,900 based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, have experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
· Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Human Services Field
· Provisional License or Licensed (LCSW, LMFT, LCS, LPA, Psychologist) preferred
If you’re a professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of others, please apply now at www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.