Salary Range: $40,500 – $43,900
What You’ll Do:
Provide facilitation of Wraparound core elements through the Child and Family Team process. The Facilitator coordinates the team and team activities (including other program staff) towards the achievement of the Family Plan. The Facilitator embraces and demonstrates a strengths-based commitment to doing whatever it takes in assisting families to achieve their goals
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, have experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
● Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Human Services Field
● Must Qualify as a Qualified Professional
● Experience facilitating team process
● Experience promoting client “voice and choice” driving their services and care
● Direct experience with High Fidelity Wraparound preferred
● Valid unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license and ability to be insured by Easter Seals UCP’s insurance carrier
If you meet the qualifications and like to make positive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now or send your resume to Stephanie.Spencer@eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.