Monday-Friday, flexible schedule
Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate, caring, and dedicated Therapist’s to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Outpatient Therapy team designed to provide therapeutic sessions for individuals, families, or groups.
What You’ll Do
The Outpatient Therapy program at Easterseals uses a Strength-based Approach to develop Person Centered Plans (PCP’s) that are designed to treat the clinically significant behavioral or psychological symptoms or patterns that have been identified as treatment needs for the recipient. As an Outpatient Therapist, you will provide assessments and clinical diagnostic services as well as assisting individuals in developing a crisis plan to identify social supports, coping skills, and contact numbers.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience plus enjoy a flexible, partial remote work schedule. Complete 20-23 hours of clinical work each week (FT). Clinical hours include office-based therapy (80%) and telehealth (20%).
We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision.
What We’re Looking For
- A Master’s degree in a human service field from an accredited school
- Full or provisional licensure (LCMHC, LMFT, LCSW)
- LCAS (A) must be accompanied by additional licensure
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with the population
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
- Prior mental health experience
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus!
- New grads are welcome to apply!
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.