Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Outpatient Therapist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary team. This Part-time opportunity provides services at the Wake County Juvenile Detention Center in Butner, NC, as well as the Dillon Juvenile Detention Center in Raleigh, NC, Monday-Friday during business hours.
Part-time (10-20 hours/week)
What You’ll Do
The Outpatient Therapy program at Easterseals uses a Strengths-based Approach to develop Person Centered Plans (PCP’s) that are designed to treat the clinically significant behavioral or psychological symptoms or patterns that have been identified as treatment needs for the recipient. As an Outpatient Therapist, you will provide therapy that involves the individual, family, or family.
How You’ll Benefit
Our benefits for Part-time positions include:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Any and all technology that you will need to be successful
- Reimbursement for applicable mileage
- Flexible scheduling
- Hours will vary but average 10-20 per week
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community locations, have a passion for helping others, and be able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Full or provisional licensure (LCMHC, LMFT, LCSW, LPA)
- We can also accept LCAS or CCS if accompanied by additional licensure
- Provisional licensure is acceptable with supervision
- Must have documented experience with the population to be served; preferably with youth involved in Dept of Juvenile Justice
- Demonstrated high moral and ethical character and be free of any substantiated charges of abuse or neglect on the NC Healthcare Registry and OIG
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus!
- New grads are welcome to apply!
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.