Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Master’s level Therapist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Multi-systemic therapy team (MST) designed to provide support to youths and their families.
What You’ll Do
The Therapist on the MST team is instrumental in utilizing an effective team approach designed to address the identified behavioral needs of children and adolescents. The team partners with youths and their families who are transitioning from out-of-home placements or are at risk of out-of-home placement and need intensive interventions to remain stable in the home and community. The team utilizes the MST Analytic process to complete assessments, implement a problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, and outcome review and strategy revision procedure to engage the youth, their primary caregivers and other key participants in their care.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary between $45,000-$47,000 based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. This position works a primary schedule of Monday-Friday 9-5 while also embracing a flexible, non-traditional schedule to include some evenings to accommodate clients. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Applicable work mileage reimbursement
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier (PSLF)
- We offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in community and office-based settings, participate in the crisis phone support rotation, have strong communication skills and able to link clients to community resources. The service area for this position is Wayne, Wilson, Lenoir, Edgecombe, Nash, Sampson, Greene and Duplin counties. We also require the following:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related Human Services field
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
- Experience in different modalities and their application
If you’re a kind human services professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.