What You’ll Do
Easterseals’ Intensive In-Home program uses an evidence-based therapeutic model called Eco-Systemic Structural Family Therapy (ESFT). As a Team Lead, you will provide therapy that involves the child, their family, and extended family generally during the hours of 3 pm to 7:30 pm. You will lead a team consisting of one team lead and two team members and participate in the crisis response rotation with your team for 1 week at a time with an average of 1 call/week.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary between $50-55k based on your licensure and experience plus enjoy a flexible, partial remote work schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training
- We offer certification in ESFT for Bachelor’s and Master’s level clinicians
- We offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, rotate first responder coverage, have a passion for helping others, have experience with diffusing crisis and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Full or provisional licensure (LCMHC, LPA, LMFT, LCSW)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with at-risk populations-internships included
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.