$2000 sign-on bonus*
Starting pay 48-53,000 with Provisional licensure
Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate, caring, and dedicated Team Leads to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Intensive In-Home team designed for children ages 5-20 to prevent out-of-home placement.
What You’ll Do
Easterseals’ Intensive In-Home program uses an evidence-based therapeutic model called Eco-Systemic Structural Family Therapy. As a Team Lead, you will Provide Therapy that involves the child, their family, and extended family generally during the hours of 3 pm to 7:30 pm. You will Lead a team consisting of one team lead and two team members and Participate in the Crisis response rotation with your team for 1 week at a time with an average of 1 call/week.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience plus enjoy a flexible, partial remote work schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training.
- We offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision.
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, rotate first responder coverage, have a passion for helping others, have experience with diffusing crisis and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Full or provisional licensure (LCMHC, LPA, LMFT, LCSW)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with at-risk populations-internships included
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
- Prior mental health experience
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus!
- New grads are welcome to apply!
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.