Are you an experienced Recruiter seeking a more challenging career? Do you excel in working closely with hiring managers to determine hiring needs? Do you have a knack for sourcing candidates and aggressively attracting those not seeking or passively seeking careers? Do you eat, sleep, breathe, and are passionate about talent acquisition? If you answered yes, we have a job for you!
What You’ll Do:
This career opportunity will partner with the hiring managers from the Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) to hone in on the much-needed qualifications per vacant opportunity. ACTT consists of a community-based group of medical, behavioral health, and rehabilitation professionals who use a team approach to meet the needs of an individual with severe and persistent mental illness.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience. Enjoy a remote working environment without feeling isolated due to frequent collaborative efforts with other Talent Acquisition Professionals and HR team members.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you work smart, build relationships, and continue the ongoing growth of the organization with qualified candidates. This position is 100% remote, with intermittent travel to our Raleigh headquarters. Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 2 years related experience; previous recruiting expertise in professional services or large corporate environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Behavioral Health or Healthcare background is highly preferred
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus!
If you’re a professional Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a massive difference in the lives of the community through recruiting and sourcing efforts, please apply now!