*$1000 Sign on Bonus!!*
Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Tailored Care Peer Support Specialist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Tailored Care Management team (TCM) designed to provide whole-person, integrated health care.
What You’ll Do
The Tailored Care Peer Support Specialist provides life experience with mental illness, substance use and behavioral health services that professional training cannot replicate. This experience is relevant to and commensurate with the experiences of members served by TCM. The Tailored Care Management Peer Support Specialist focuses on increasing the individual’s ability to live as independently as possible, managing the illness, and reestablishing his or her community roles related to the following life domains: emotional, social, safety, housing, mental and physical health, educational, vocational, and legal.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience between $17.00 and $20.00 hourly, plus enjoy a Monday through Friday, full-time, 8am-5pm with flexibility with local travel with-in Onslow county. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Relocation assistance for exceptional candidates!
- Travel reimbursement
- PSLF qualifier
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings and have a passion for helping others. We also require the following:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency
- Must be a NC Certified Peer Support Specialist
- Must be or have been a recipient of mental health services
- Must have current, unrestricted, NC driver’s license.
- Must have current, unrestricted vehicle insurance and provide own transportation for use in fulfilling job requirements.
If you’re a kind, experienced behavioral health professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age