$1,500 Sign-on Bonus Eligible for Newly Hired Staff!
You don’t mind a busy, ever-changing workday – in fact, you thrive on it! Helping clients is always on the top of your agenda, and you’re pretty good at it too! You also have a knack for administrative duties and multitasking! So while there is desk time, this job will keep you busy, challenged, and engaged.
Easterseals UCP (ESUCP) is hiring for a Tailored Care Manager. This vital role is responsible for promoting the whole person, integrated health care through evaluation, assessment, care planning, coordinating, tracking, and monitoring outcomes for individuals served. The focus will be on closing gaps in care for physical and mental health, social determinants of health, and other non-health-related needs. We’re hiring staff for Pitt County.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Evaluates assigned CM members’ information from the PCP, behavioral health provider, and other specialists. Based on information obtained and member interviews, complete an assessment (including risk assessment) and develop an integrated care plan.
- Implements the care plan and coordinates authorizations/arranges for delivery of covered services consistent with the care plan, including making appropriate referrals to address needs ranging from physical and behavioral health to social determinants.
- Conducts ongoing communication and collaboration with CM members, family/caregivers, legal/designated representatives, as well as with the PCP, care team members, and other significant health care providers or community supports.
- Monitors and confirms the provision of services across all health care settings eliminating barriers and following up to ensure they are timely, appropriate, and per the care plan.
- Provides care coordination, including transition planning from hospitals, treatment facilities, or nursing homes, subacute, rehab, and internal care transitions within the organization.
- Updates CM members’ medical records/care plans / Care Team recommendations to support optimal health as needs change.
- Promotes and role models collaborative practice relationships with all health care professionals, including internal and external care management team members, serving as primary contact for all team members.
- Monitors medication adherence and gaps in care and support.
- Using motivational interviewing counsels CM members on their medical and mental health diagnoses and provides education and coaching on self-management or caregiving by family members.
- Provides psychoeducation to the member and family regarding identified biopsychosocial needs.
- Conducts Care Management level-driven outreach visits/calls to each member to check on their progress concerning optimal clinical outcomes and member experience.
- Provides 24:7 crisis response as necessary, on a rotating schedule, following TCM and agency policy and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health, psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, or another relevant human service area. Master’s level degree preferred.
· Minimum of two years of experience working directly with individuals with behavioral health conditions.
· Valid driver’s license.