$1,500 Sign-on Bonus Eligible for Newly Hired Staff!
You don’t mind a busy, ever-changing workday – in fact, you thrive on it! Helping clients is always on the top of your agenda, and you’re pretty good at it too! You also have a knack for administrative duties and multitasking! So while there is desk time, this job will keep you busy, challenged, and engaged.
What You’ll Do:
Located in Johnston county, this vital role promotes the whole person, integrated health care through evaluation, assessment, care planning, coordinating, tracking, and monitoring outcomes for individuals served. The focus will be on closing gaps in care for physical and mental health, social determinants of health, and other non-health-related needs. Tailored Care Manager may also serve members in Iredell and Surry counties.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you work smart and build relationships.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health, psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, or another relevant human service area. Master’s level degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience working directly with individuals with behavioral health conditions.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you’re a healthcare professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through integrated healthcare efforts are encouraged to apply now.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.