$2,000 Sign-on Bonus Eligible for Newly Hired Staff!
Are you a natural leader? Are your time management skills so superior that you make completing tasks look easy? Do you enjoy working with diverse and multi-faceted populations and providing clinical oversight? Are other adjectives people use to describe you include reliable, responsible, dedicated, and trustworthy? If you answered yes to the following, we have a career for you!
Easterseals UCP (ESUCP) seeks a Tailored Care Management Supervisor to provide clinical and administrative supervision and guidance to the Tailored Care Management team. Team collaboration will be utilized to achieve the critical goals of behavioral health tailored plans by planning, coordinating, tracking, and monitoring the care provided to individuals served. We’re hiring staff to cover the geographical area of Iredell county.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Supervises the Care Manager to ensure service delivery of care management follows the service definition and is a quality service, including providing clinical supervision, direction, and administrative support.
- Monitors the Care Managers’ teams to ensure that gaps in care for members are being closed through care managers’ active engagement. This is performed with individuals through care coordination, health promotion, transitional care planning and follow-up, family support, and referrals to necessary resources and supports.
- Coordinates and schedules 24:7 crisis response, including:
- Identifying and providing emergency crisis service as needed
- Participating in the on-call program, participating in crisis team debriefing, and
- Providing clinical feedback on crisis responses offered by team members.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal and external care team members, including Primary Care Providers, nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, and community resources.
- Collects outcomes to ensure quality standards and program requirements are being met and reports to internal and external team members any such results and subsequent changes that need to be made to processes.
- Monitors and tracks the timeliness of TCM required forms, including care management assessments, social determinants of health, ISPs, and timeliness of engagement of members.
- Ensures Tailored Plan services are being coordinated for the members’ benefit, focusing on providing whole-person, integrated services across physical health, behavioral health, pharmaceutical, and non-health related needs.
· Master’s level fully licensed LCSW, LCMHC, LPA, or LMFT
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
· Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina.
· Minimum of three years of experience providing care management, case management, or care coordination to mental health and substance abuse populations.