If you are passionate about providing community-based care in various settings and want to impact the daily lives of others, then this opportunity is for you!
Easterseals UCP is currently seeking a full-time Substance Use Professional (CADC, LCAS-A, LCAS or CCS) to provide direct care services to identified clients, ensuring that clients receive optimal care and that services provided are consistent with ACT service definition. The Substance Use Professional will meet clients in the community, homes, and offices as needed.
(Easterseals UCP provides mileage reimbursement or Agency Car)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducts comprehensive substance abuse assessments considering the relationship between substance use and mental health.
- Provides individual and group therapy for individuals living with substance use challenges using a stage-wise approach to treatment
- Provides psychosocial rehabilitative interventions and case coordination.
- Facilitates the Person-Centered Planning process for individuals as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an approved, accredited institution. A human services degree is preferred
- Able to be credentialed as a Mental Health Qualified Professional according to 10A NCAC 27G .0104
- Valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license.
- Experience completing Person Centered Plans preferred
- Possesses current, unrestricted vehicle insurance and provides own transportation for use in fulfilling job requirement
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term & short-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Clear career growth plans to help you achieve your professional goals
- Up to $65/week toward clinical supervision for licensure
- Caseloads that allow for a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Accrued Paid Time Off + 11 paid holidays.
- Company provided phone and laptop with IT Technical Support
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Easterseals UCP is one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina and Virginia dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible life.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age