https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 0 0 https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 2023-05-28 00:00:000000-00-00 00:00:00Site Manager, Residential
Site Manager, Residential
Essential Job Functions:
- Links and coordinates the individuals to resources in the community to help them to become successful and become more independent.
- Maintains confidential records on all individuals, which include individual goal planning, progress toward goals, medical information, and assessments of resident adjustment.
- Assists individuals with handling money, making and keeping appointments (doctor, dentist, etc.) as needed.
- Helps to provide opportunities for individuals to and from places of employments, personal appointments, and for recreational and other events.
- Encourages residents to do things independently, make their own decisions, interact with others, and participate in community activities.
- Encourages appropriate family involvement.
- Maintains awareness of successes, problems, and general attitudes of the individuals, their employers, and the community.
- Maintains program within approved budget.
- Manages credit card use accurately and according to policy.
- Attends treatment team meetings for the individuals.
- Assists Residential Supervisor in completing all necessary HUD forms to include: move-ins, move-outs, interims, and annuals re-certifications.
- Oversees general area (interior and exterior); maintains upkeep of property.
- Completes documentation as required with a monthly service note, incident reports in collaboration with Residential Supervisor.
- Completes required training within prescribed timeframes.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality, manages use of PTO time, and follows all policies and procedures regarding time off.
- Follows all ESUCP Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrates Easter Seals valued behaviors of Accountability, Commitment and Caring as appropriate to position.
- Demonstrates the traits of a team player with a positive attitude and respect towards others.
- Responsible for being “On-Call” for after hour emergencies, which includes nights, holidays, and weekends.
- All other duties as required by supervisor to meet the needs of the residents and the program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of fundamental principles, techniques, and methods of the rehabilitation therapy field to include assessments, evaluations, development of goals and activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with administrative superiors, apartment residents, families, community agencies and groups, and a variety of service disciplines.
- Ability to establish appropriate professional boundaries and relationships with staff and consumers consistent with professional practice and professional ethics.
- Ability to work cooperatively, creatively and productively as a member of a team.
- Skills in computer applications necessary to perform the duties of this position.
- Possess commitment to respect for individual consumer rights while providing a safe living environment for all program residents.
Supervisory Responsibility: NA
- A High School diploma or equivalent appropriately accredited by the appropriate state department of education
- 2 years of experience working with individuals with I/DD (Intellectual / Developmental Disability)
- Property management experience is preferred.
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license and ability to be insured by Easter Seals UCP’s insurance carrier is required.
- Ability to drive agency vehicle.
Standard office equipment: computer, scanner, fax, and phone. Use of personal transportation may be required.
Essential physical requirements:
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 pounds. Able to bend and assist with mobility needs.
- Must possess the visual acuity to develop written correspondence and determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Must be able to physically perform the basic life operational functions of talking, hearing, sitting for long periods of time and performing repetitive motions, such as using a computer.
- Must be able to speak audibly, write legibly and perform repetitive motions such as typing.
Services are provided in a variety of environments, including the home and community of the person served. Schedule varies depending on site and requires some evening and weekend work.