The Service Desk Specialist is responsible for responding in person, via phone, or electronically to inquiries and requests for assistance with the organization’s information systems. Identifies problems, categorizes, prioritizes, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist end-users. Coordinates with other Information Technology team members to resolve problems, if necessary, and disposes of tickets within Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines. Assists with inventory management, maintaining user documentation and computer cloning/imaging, as needed. Operates in a Microsoft Windows micro computing environment. Will work with the team to streamline processes and strive for continual service improvement. This position reports to the Information Technology Support Experience Manager.
- Dedicated to superior customer service and strong interpersonal skills while supporting a diverse population
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be an ideal team player
- Strong Windows desktop & printer support experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience using MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and ability to assess risk & provide mitigation actions
- Desire to follow procedures and strong attention to detail
- Maintain and acquire new skills through ongoing research and training
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in Information Technology
- Employment is contingent upon satisfactory outcome of criminal & credit background investigation.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.