Residential Supervisor, for residential apartments.
Easterseals UCP, one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Residential Supervisor for our Residential apartments in Western region where you will guide and provide residential apartment support services for our clients with developmental disabilities or mental health challenges. The incumber will cover 6 locations – N Wilkesboro, Lenoir, Morganton, W Jefferson, Waynesville and Greensboro.
What You’ll Do
The Residential Supervisor is responsible for overseeing adult supports in a residential apartment program. This position is responsible for ensuring best practices, compliance with all state, federal, and agency standards as required for assigned services. The Residential Supervisor for Apartments supervises the Site Apartment Manager.
You will also:
- Establish appropriate professional boundaries and relationships with staff and consumers consistent with professional practice and professional ethics.
- Write treatment goals and program objectives
- Supervise, coach and develop staff skills, as well as provide effective disciplinary counseling.
- Assist with budget management and maintain program within budget
- Attend team meetings for the individuals; maintain awareness of successes, problems and general attitudes of the individuals, their employers, the community, and develop/implement goals to assist in improvement as needed
- Supervisor Apartment Site Managers
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary based on your experience plus paid training. We also provide paid training and offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must have a willingness to provide care in a group home setting, be a team player and willing to take a background check. We also require:
- A degree from an USDOE or CHEA accredited, four-year college or university in the human services field with qualifications to be credentialed as a QP in MH
- Two (2) years’ experience working with individuals with mental health disabilities
- Two (2) years’ administrative/supervisory experience, preferably in a residential setting
- Valid NC driver’s license, good driving record, with ability to drive agency vehicle and be insurable by the company’s insurance provider
- Property management experience a plus
If you’re kind-hearted and seek a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, then please apply now by sending your resume or apply via our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as scheduled/as needed
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person