Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks a compassionate, caring, and dedicated individual to be a Qualified Professional for Residential Services/Group Homes in the Western Region functioning primarily as a leader who supports the Director of Residential Services for Charlotte and surrounding areas.
What You’ll Do
Your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. The incumbent should be a QP with IDD (and MH experience) preferred. The Residential QP should have the ability to carry a caseload of 30 residents, have reliable transportation, possess good communication skills (written & verbal), be knowledgeable of Microsoft programs, experienced with writing PCP/ISPs and submitting authorizations, and corresponding with MCO’s. This position is responsible for ensuring best practices are being performed.
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. You’ll earn a competitive base salary based on your experience plus paid training. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must have a willingness to provide care in various client settings as well be willing to take a background check. We also require:
- 2+ years’ experience in a lead or supervisory role within residential/group home services..
- Bachelor’s degree from a USDOE or CHEA accredited institution. Prefer degree in human services or related field. Must be credentialed as a Qualified Professional in I/DD and/or Mental Health.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective leader and team player.
- Demonstrated ability to speak and write in an effective manner.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation and current auto insurance.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical and Health Record systems
If you’re kind-hearted and seek a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help as a Supervisor or QP, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!