REGISTERED NURSE – RN
Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks compassionate, caring, and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our ICS team. We have a Full-Time opportunity available in the Asheboro, Greensboro, Winston Salem, and Raleigh areas.
What You’ll Do
Your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. This team cares directly for our clients who participate in our Individual and Community Supports program for Children and/or Adults supporting the individuals living in their own homes in Asheboro, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Raleigh, and surrounding areas, as well as makes site visits to clients living in AFL homes. This is a hybrid role with occasional travel throughout the service region.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience plus enjoy a flexible work schedule working weekdays on a first shift schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, have a passion for helping others, have experience with medication administration, education to include teaching CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, and other related trainings, and monitoring and know how to document the same in MAR. We also require:
- An active, unrestricted nursing license to practice in North Carolina or Virginia (RN license)
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
- Prior experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred
- Bilingual (any language) is a plus!
If you’re a kind Registered Nurse seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now by sending your resume or apply via our website: www.eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Standard shift: M-F 830a-5p
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid in Central North Carolina