Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, REACH team where you will be working with adolescents ages 2-17 in a crisis/emergency capacity at our Youth Crisis Therapeutic Home.
This role comes with a $3,000 sign-on and retention bonus!
What You’ll Do
Your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. This team cares directly for our youth who live with mental health challenges and IDD in our family-style crisis home located in Culpeper, VA. The RN role involves reviewing medical documentation for all admissions/discharges, assisting with oversight of our Behavior Technicians, and handling various other duties. Enjoy flexible scheduling, Monday-Friday with an on-call rotation averaging 3-5 times per month.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary of $75,000 ($36.06/hr)! We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Qualifier
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- *The pay-out schedule for the bonus is paid in three increments- 3, 6, and 12 months!
What We’re Looking For
To become a part of our team, it is essential to possess a deep commitment to assisting others, along with proficiency in medication administration, psychotropic medications, education, and the ability to accurately document these activities in the Medication Administration Record (MAR). Additionally, we require the following qualifications:
- An active and unrestricted Registered Nurse license for practice in Virginia
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and a commendable driving record
- Previous psychiatric experience with IDD/MH
If you’re a kind, Behavioral Health Registered Nurse seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
Easterseals UCP is one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina and Virginia dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible life. Each year, we support 20,000 families by delivering 9 million hours of direct services and a wide variety of life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!