https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 0 0 https://eastersealsucp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EUCP-Logo.png 2023-03-13 00:00:000000-00-00 00:00:00Referral Specialist
The Referral Specialist serves as the liaison and entry point for referral sources and stakeholders who interact with Residential Service line in their assigned location. The Referral Specialist assists with referrals, networks with community stakeholders, prompts and markets the Residential Service line. The Referral Specialist conducts screenings for Residential services, gathers necessary documents to determine eligibility, enrolls clients in EHR system, refers clients to additional supports if determined by clinical team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Completes initial screenings for the assigned teams.
- Markets the Residential Service line and Easterseals UCP by identifying referral sources and important stakeholders and creating strategies to actively engage them.
- Share vacancies with MCO by using dedicated platforms
- Weekly contact with new referral sources via email, phone, and/or drop-in.
- Pursues opportunities to attend community events to market Residential Service line and Easterseals UCP
- Organizes promotional table/booths at community events, coordinating with other staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Completes all necessary and assigned documentation in EHR system (e.g. screening form, service application and consents; etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by Residential Coordinator and Program Directors.
- Uploads referral information in EHR
- Weekly updates on vacancies and incoming referrals to Directors and Residential Coordinator
- Conducts FA/CPR, CAT, DSP Orientation trainings and support for staff as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent appropriately accredited by the appropriate state department of education.
- A minimum of one year of documented experience with the population to be served is preferred.
- Must have current auto insurance and valid, unrestricted North Carolina driver’s license, good driving record.
- Basic understanding of Developmental Disability and Mental Health Service Requirements
- Must demonstrate high moral and ethical character.
- Complete all trainings as required by agency and service model.
- Basic understanding of Electronic Medical and Health Record systems
- Knowledge of virtual platform systems
Feel free to contribute!