What You’ll Do
Hands on Recreation Paraprofessional supporting children in After-School program. The on-going Part-time schedule is M- F 2:30 to 5:30 throughout the school year as well as 2 Saturdays a month. Our Full-Day Summer Camp runs June-Aug M-F 9a-5p. Stipend will be provided for any additional hours & Saturdays. The program will accommodate College Students with flexible class schedules.
How You’ll Benefit:
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexible schedules, and paid training for completing the required courses below to provide you with key skills to help serve our clients:
- CPR / First Aid
- Crisis Intervention Techniques
- Medication Administration
- OSHA/Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP)
- Seizure Management
- Other training courses relevant to this position and your growth.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 21 years of age with High School Diploma or GED
- One year of college or equivalent preferred.
- Two years of experience working with children or adults with developmental disabilities preferred
- Must have a valid, unrestricted, state-appropriate driver’s license and maintain current vehicle insurance.
- Must own reliable transportation for use in the program, and/or be willing to transport program participants in agency vehicles- e.g. van or mini-bus.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you’ll support, then please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.