Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Mobile Crisis Coordinator to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary REACH Mobile Crisis Team located in Northern Virginia.
**Sign on Bonus! $3,000 for licensed clinicians**
What You’ll Do
The Mobile Crisis Coordinator provides rapid response to individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis. This response includes meeting the individual in an environment where they are comfortable to facilitate service engagement, stabilization, and resolution of the crisis when possible. The Coordinator maintains linkages and relationships with community partners and coordinates admissions/discharges and requests for appropriate individuals to/from REACH Mobile crisis supports in collaboration with the REACH Team Lead. This position may include travel to Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudon, and Prince William counties. Multiple openings available.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- PSLF qualifier
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide crisis intervention and coordination of services for the REACH Mobile Crisis Team. Primary duties include providing community-based and telephonic/telehealth crisis intervention and stabilization services for those experiencing a behavioral health crisis. We also require the following:
- Master’s in health, psychology or social work
- Licensed or Licensed-eligible, preferred or
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in human services with a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) and/or Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP)
- 3 years’ experience with developmental disabilities and mental health populations preferred
- Experience with crisis prevention and intervention services a plus
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved COVID exemption form
- *Sign on Bonus paid in two increments- At sign on and after 90 days!*
If you’re a kind, licensed clinician seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.