Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Admission/Discharge Coordinator to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Virginia REACH team designed to provide provides support to the Adult Transition Home (ATH) for all admission and discharge needs located in Culpeper, VA.
What You’ll Do
The REACH Admission/Discharge Coordinator will participate in the ATH Admissions’ Advisory Committee and serve as a liaison between the ATH and community stakeholders. This position will support the Transitional Home Director, REACH Residential Manager, and other REACH team members in supporting individuals being referred to, admitted to, and/or discharged from the ATH
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary between $57k-59k annually, based on your education and experience. Hours for this position are a flexible 9am to 5pm schedule with a work from home day a week. Schedule can be discussed.
We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team as an Admission/Discharge Coordinator you must have experience working with IDD/Behavioral Health (BH) disorders. We also require the following:
- Master’s in health, psychology or social work from USDOE or CHEA accredited institution
- Licensed or Licensed-eligible preferred
- Experience with crisis prevention and intervention services preferred.
- Maintain valid state appropriate driver’s license and auto insurance for personal and agency vehicles utilized for work
If you’re a kind, behavioral health technician, entry-level or experienced, seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.