Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Qualified Professional (QP) to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Assertive Community Treatment team (ACT) designed to carry out a full range of community-based treatment functions for adults.
What You’ll Do
Qualified Professionals on the Easterseals’ ACT team provide services to individuals who have severe and persistent mental health and substance-use disorders that have not been adequately treated by more traditional treatment services. As a QP, you will provide support services by participating in the provision of structured rehabilitative interventions to individuals such as symptom education, substance-use, and treatment services. You will also coordinate communication with guardians, Behavioral Health services, and coordinate care with other agencies serving the individuals being supported.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience between $40,000-$50,000 depending on education, experience, and licensure plus enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule with daily travel in Caswell, Rockingham, and Person counties. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week. This position is also eligible for a 4 day/10 hour work schedule after 90 days.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement! Or use of an Agency Car at this location
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier
- We also offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide services in various community locations as needed, have a passion for helping others, and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Able to be credentialed as a Mental Health Qualified Professional or Associate Professional
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the adult mental health population-internships included; ACT team experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.