Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Qualified Professional (QP) to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Assertive Community Treatment team (ACT) designed to carry out a full range of community-based treatment functions for adults.
What You’ll Do
Qualified Professionals on the Easterseals’ ACT team provide services to individuals who have severe and persistent mental health and substance-use disorders that have not been adequately treated by more traditional treatment services. As a QP, you will provide support services by participating in the provision of structured rehabilitative interventions to individuals such as symptom education, substance-use, and treatment services. You will also coordinate communication with guardians, Behavioral Health services, and coordinate care with other agencies serving the individuals being supported.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience between $40,000-$50,000 depending on education, experience, and licensure plus enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement! Or use of an Agency Car at this location
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier
- We also offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide services in community locations, have a passion for helping others, and be able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Able to be credentialed as a Mental Health Qualified Professional or Associate Professional
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the adult mental health population-internships included; ACT team experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.