Are you a proven, born leader who ensures staff, processes, and procedures are in sync? Are you passionate about providing exceptional medical care to 100% of your patients? Do you possess the rare talents that involve: strong communication skills, both written and verbal, critical analysis skills, problem-solving skills, and prioritizing time management skills? May you be an experienced Psychiatrist just looking for a new challenge? If you answered yes to any of the following, we have a career for you!
Easterseals UCP (ESUCP) seeks a senior-level leader to oversee the psychiatric and clinical service delivery of the Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT). This role encompasses only 24 hours per week. The Psychiatrist will be an in-person role located in Lillington, NC. Lillington is located only 27 miles (or 30 minutes) from Fayetteville.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Provides psychiatric services: evaluation; medication management; outpatient psychotherapy; up to 60% of the budgeted time (3 days/week).
- Overall supervision of all medical/clinical aspects of MH/SA services delivered.
- Identifies appropriate evidence-based or emerging best practice models to be employed by staff in providing services.
- Ensures coordination between MH/SA services provided by ESUCP with primary physical health providers.
- Consult with primary physical health providers on the clinical aspects of the individuals being served and the implications for healthcare needs.
- Coordinates the medical staff of other providers.
- Participates with the Core Leadership Team.
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Director and Senior Director of Quality Management/Staff Development around quality assurance and improvement initiatives.
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution with active, non-restricted licensure to practice in North Carolina.
- Current Board certification in:
- Psychiatry; and
- ASAM-certified; or eligible, and
- Have five years or more experience providing services to persons with mental illness.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
About Easterseals UCP:
Easterseals UCP is a leading provider of disability related-services in the communities in which we serve. Our purpose is to provide meaningful and exceptional services so that children and adults living with disabilities and mental health challenges can live, learn, work and play in their communities. Click here to learn more. Easterseals UCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability, and age.