Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Program Support Specialist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Early Intervention team designed to provide services to children birth to 3 and their families.
What You’ll Do
As the Program Support Specialist, you will provide administrative support to the program with a focus on billing support and assisting with maintenance of electronic health records including data input and extraction across multiple platforms. This valued team member is also responsible for producing meeting minutes, assisting with marketing and outreach efforts, collecting and processing payments, invoice preparation, and will prepare and organize new-hire information.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a salary of $17/hour plus enjoy a flexible, partial remote work schedule. This position is full-time Monday-Friday 8-4:30 pm and comes with a positive work environment that provides work/life balance. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Use of company vehicle and applicable mileage reimbursement for work related travel, if needed!
- PSLF qualifier
- We also provide all technology that you will need to be successful: Laptop, hotspot, phone, and IT support!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, have strong organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities. We also require the following:
- Associate’s degree and three years’ experience
- OR a Bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience
If you’re a kind, administrative professional, that specializes in creative thinking and out-of-box ideas seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can support a program in making a huge difference in the daily lives of the children and families you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families
with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.