*$2000 Sign on Bonus!!
Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Tailored Care Management Program Supervisor to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Tailored Care Management team (TCM) designed to provide whole-person, integrated health care.
What You’ll Do
The primary responsibilities of the Tailored Care Management Supervisor are to provide clinical and administrative, supervision and guidance to the Tailored Care Management team while providing whole person care. The ideal candidate can reside anywhere between the Raleigh and Statesville area as some in person support may be needed. This role will supervise staff located in Iredell County as well as Wake, Durham, Johnston and Cumberland counties.
How you’’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience between $60,000 and 65,000 annually, plus enjoy a flexible, work from home and in the community position, Monday through Friday, full-time, mostly during business hours with some after hours support required.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel!
- PSLF qualifier
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide services in various community locations as needed, rotate after hours support coverage, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Electronic Health Records software, have a passion for helping others, and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Master’s level fully licensed or associates’ level: LCSW, LCSW-A, LCMHC, LCMHC-A. LPA, LMFT, LMFT-A
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina, with three years of experience providing care management, case management, or care coordination to mental health and/or substance abuse population.
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, experienced professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.