Our EMPOWER Recreation Program has a Full-Time opportunity for a Recreation and Wellness Supervisor to join their team. This position offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
What You’ll Do
The Recreation and Wellness Supervisor is responsible for the planning, facilitating, and implementation of recreational and wellness activities and assisting in the overall operations of the program. You will have direct supervision of Recreation Paraprofessionals and assist in the recruitment of new staff including interviews, job shadowing, and hiring process. Represent EMPOWER Program to parents, participants, potential staff, and stakeholders.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer comprehensive benefits as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must have Two (2) years of supervisor experience overseeing staff and implementation of activities within the program.
We also require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in recreation, special education, or related human service field.
- Two (2) years of direct work with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved COVID exemption form
If you’re a hands on Supervisor seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people we support, please apply at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.