Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks a dynamic, and dedicated Program Manager to lead our EMPOWER team in New Bern, NC. This Full-Time position offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. The schedule is Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm with some Saturdays required. If you’re looking for a rewarding, challenging position with a sustainable organization, we’d love to explore this opportunity with you.
Full Time Schedule:
- Monday-Friday; 9:00am-5:30pm with some Saturday’s required.
What You’ll Do:
Under the general supervision of the Program Director, the Program Manager has responsibility for the marketing, developing, planning, and implementing of services and supports provided within our EMPOWER Program.
- Provide program development, personnel management, and overall operational administration, including coordination of on-going activities, to meet the established goals and objectives of the program.
- Ensure quality services that support individuals to achieve personal outcomes. Protect the rights and ensures health, safety, and welfare of the individuals we support.
- Recruit, train and manage assigned employees in a manner consistent with organizational policies and values. Conduct regular employee performance appraisals and maintain an employee feedback process to enhance work processes and employee understanding.
- Develop annual budgets for each assigned cost center. Provide for effective monitoring and financial managements of the program. Seek and recommend potential opportunities for cost containment and analyze variance from budget plan or anticipated trends. Contribute toward the successful implementation of the annual operating plan and assist with financial analysis and formulation of recommendations to achieve goals and objectives.
- Prepare for and oversee all applicable licensing inspections and state and local audits; ensure compliance; develops and implement plan of correction if necessary.
- Comply with all Division of MH/DD/SA standards, requirements of funding systems, licensure and HUD requirements.
- Maintains program accreditation and licensure.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position will directly supervise Program Supervisors, Service Coordinators, Administrative Assistants and direct service employees.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and professional development.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university accredited by an entity approved by USDOE or CHEA in human services
- A minimum of three years of program and supervisory experience required, including experience in residential services
- Exceptional skills in personnel supervision, interpersonal relationships, discipline, training, and leadership.
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license, good driving record and insurability is required.
- Must have reliable transportation that will allow movement throughout the program delivery area.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you’ll support, then please apply now on our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing exceptional disability, behavioral health and addiction treatment services to help our neighbors live their best lives. Our diverse and inclusive 2,600 member team provides more than 10.2 million hours of meaningful support to 40,200 kids, adults and families in 11,000 home, facility and community locations across North Carolina and Virginia.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.