Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, is seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Program Assistant to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary, Assertive Community Treatment team. We have a full-time opportunity available!
What You’ll Do
Your assistance will make a huge difference in the clinical operations of the Assertive Community Treatment Team. This individuals will organize, coordinate, and monitors all non-clinical operations of ACTT, including managing medical records; operating and coordinating the management information system; maintaining accounting and budget records for individual and program expenditures; and providing receptionist activities, including triaging calls and coordinating communication between the team and individuals.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive hourly-wage based on your experience and full-time employee benefits which are offered for individuals regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED from an approved, accredited institution
- Certification as a medical administrative technician or equivalent preferred
- Documented experience of at least 6 months experience in mental health environment preferred
- Maintain valid insurance for personal vehicles utilized for work
- Complete within specified time period the trainings as required by agency and service model
If you’re a kind, Program Assistant seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com OR by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.