$1,000 Sign-on Bonus Eligible for Newly Hired Staff!
Are you passionate about giving back to your community? No, I’m not talking about giving money but your time, efforts, and dedication! The individuals you will help and support may look fine on the outside; however, having a resource like yourself will be highly beneficial! Your mentoring, guidance, and assistance are desired in establishing goals for recovery, learning, and practicing new life skills, and provide the constant monitoring of progress and continued encouragement the whole way through. If mentorship is your top trait, we have a career for you!
What You’ll Do:
Located in Iredell county, the Tailored Care Peer Support Specialist concentrates on increasing the individual’s ability to live as independently as possible, managing the illness, and re-establishing their community roles related to the following life domains: emotional, social, safety, housing, mental and physical health, educational, vocational, and legal. Coverage also may cover Yadkin and Surry.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you work smart and build relationships.
Additional requirements include:
- An approved, accredited institution requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency.
- An NC Certified Peer Support Specialist
- Two years of paid experience performing the functions above, with at least one year of paid experience working directly with the Tailored Care Management eligible population.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully provide Tailored Care Management to adults with mental illness and substance use disorders
- Valid driver’s license.
If you’re a healthcare professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through integrated healthcare efforts are encouraged to apply now.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.
Feel free to contribute!