Salary $47,000 – $49,000
Do you have rare people skills that allow you to provide client counseling services to a varied population of children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples? Do you have somewhat of a sixth sense in building a rapport with clients through empathic listening, caring, and warmth?
If you answered yes to any, we have a career for you!
What You’ll Do:
The Outpatient Therapist provides services designed to meet the clinically significant behavioral or psychological symptoms or patterns identified as treatment needs of the recipient. This service is provided through scheduled treatment sessions and may be provided to individuals, families, or groups.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, have experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
- Master’s Degree in a human service-related field from an institution accredited by the USOE or CHEA required.
- A full or provisional license in the appropriate discipline is required in either LCSW; LCMHC; LMFT; LPA; LCSWA, LMFTA, LCMHCA
- Must have documented experience with the population served.
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now or send your resume to Stephanie.Spencer@eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.