Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Licensed Therapist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Outpatient Therapy (OPT) team designed to provide treatment for individuals, youths and families, or groups.
What You’ll Do
The OPT Therapy team at Easterseals UCP uses a Strength-based Approach to develop Person Centered Plans (PCP’s) that are designed to treat the clinically significant behavioral or psychological symptoms or patterns that have been identified as treatment needs for the recipient. As a Therapist, the average for clinical hours is 20-23 each week (FT).
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary between $47-60,000 based on your experience and licensure. In addition, you’ll enjoy a flexible, partial remote work schedule. We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier (PSLF)
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, rotate phone coverage as needed, have a passion for helping others, have experience with diffusing crisis and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Full or provisional licensure (LCMHC, LPA, LMFT, LCSW)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with at-risk populations-internships included
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.