Easterseals UCP is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Clinical Coordinator to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary NC START team designed to support children and families by providing therapeutic interventions in the community.
What You’ll Do
As a Clinical Coordinator at Easterseals UCP your care will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping. You may expect to implement the START model, a systemic and positive crisis prevention/intervention model, for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental illness in the region. Collaborating with support teams to develop and refine cross-systems crisis prevention and intervention plans for START recipients along with strong communication skills and a passion for continued growth and development will be important functions of this opportunity.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based of $60,000, plus enjoy a flexible, partial remote work schedule M-F 8:30a.m.-4:30pm with an on-call rotation (some flexible hours). We also offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week. Seeking candidates within the Triad region (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point) and Southern region (Sanford, Sandhills, Pinehurst, Asheboro) area. Flexibility to travel to our Durham location for Onboarding and twice a month throughout employment.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
A mental health clinician who has a passion for helping others, possess top-tier verbal and written communication skills, and able to link clients! You must be willing to provide services in various community locations within the Triangle region as needed, rotate crisis line coverage for 1-3 days at a time, have a passion for helping others, and be able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Minimum of Master’s degree from an accredited university in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, Psychology, or other closely-related field and license-eligible in your field (license preferred)
- Experience with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental health diagnoses, or both, particularly those with significant behavioral needs
- Knowledge of systems of care impacting adults and children with co-occurring I/DD and MH conditions
- At least one year of working with children and adolescents
If you’re a kind, enthusiastic clinician seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.