If you live near or in the triad, the Sandhills/southern region (lots of Moore/Lee/Harnett/Richmond county we encourage you to apply! Our home office is located in Durham!
Easterseals UCP (ESUCP) is hiring for an Intensive In-Home (IIH) Team Lead. This is an opportunity to support children and families, from a team approach, while providing therapeutic interventions in the community. If you are a leader, can provide therapy in various settings, and want to impact the daily lives of children, then this is the job for you!
What You’ll Do:
Are you a positive, solutions-focused clinician who thrives in collaborative environments? Do you find meaning in using your creativity and love of learning to improve outcomes for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities and mental health diagnoses? Do you excel at building strong relationships to help people work together more effectively? If you believe in leveraging strengths and passions to support stability and wellbeing, you may have what it takes to be a START Clinical Coordinator. Come and join our team of compassionate and committed clinicians at NC START Central!
Essential Job Functions:
· Implement the START model, a systemic and positive crisis prevention/intervention model, for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental illness in the region
· Collaborate with support teams to develop and refine cross-systems crisis prevention and intervention plans for START recipients
· Complete ongoing formal and informal clinical assessments to guide recommendations and support
· Provide psychoeducation and technical assistance to families, providers, schools, and other stakeholders on START recipients’ teams
· Participate in ongoing learning and teaching opportunities within the NC START Central team and in the community
· Complete required documentation and data collection
· Provide periodic on-call support on the NC START Central crisis line
What We’re Looking For:
· Qualified Professional
· Minimum of masters degree from an accredited university in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, Psychology, or other closely-related field
· Experience with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental health diagnoses, or both, particularly those with significant behavioral needs
· Knowledge of systems of care impacting adults and children with co-occurring I/DD and MH conditions
· Competence with Microsoft Office suite and web-based data entry programs
· Willingness to travel within the central NC region for assigned cases and on-call responsibilities (mileage reimbursed)
· Bilingual Spanish speaker is a plus!
· License-eligible in your field
· At least one year of working with children and adolescent
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now or send your resume to Stephanie.Spencer@eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.
You don’t mind a busy, everchanging workday – in fact, you thrive on it! Helping clients is always on the top of your agenda, and you’re quite good at it too! You also have a knack for administrative duties and multitasking! While there is desk time, this job will keep you busy.