Salary: $38,000 to $43,000
Do you believe children are our future? Are you passionate about providing support that creates a life-changing, long-lasting impact on the lives of our youth? Do you possess a “go-getter” attitude, always going the extra mile to meet your client’s needs? Do people often describe you as compassionate, respectful, assiduous, dedicated, trustworthy, and driven? Are you a licensed professional looking for a positive career change with a dynamic organization?
If you answered yes to any, we have a career for you!
What You’ll Do:
Multisystemic therapy is an evidenced-based intensive treatment process that focuses on diagnosing behavioral health disorders and on environmental systems (family, school, peer groups, culture, neighborhood, and community) that contribute to or influence an individual’s involvement or potential involvement in the juvenile justice system. The target age range is 12-17, but youth of other ages can receive the service if medically necessary.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, have experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or a related subject.
- Persons with a related bachelor’s degree and significant clinical experience in treating severe antisocial behavior in youth may also qualify at the discretion of the agency.
- Demonstrate good moral and ethical character, clear of substantiated findings of abuse or neglect listed on the NC Health Care Registry.
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now by clicking here or sending your resume to Stephanie.Spencer@eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.