Easterseals UCP, a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia, seeks a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Mobile Prevention Coordinator to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary team in our Crisis Therapeutic Home (CTH) and the community located around Woodbridge, Virginia. Your role will make a huge difference in the lives of the people you will be helping through our VA Reach program.
Full Time Position- With a Hybrid work from home opportunity!
Monday-Friday 9-5 and Rotating On Call
$57,000- $60,000 Dependent on experience and Licensure
What You’ll Do
You will provide clinical and coordination services for REACH Mobile Prevention Team. Prevention services are typically non-crisis in nature and are provided in the individuals home and/or community settings. Primary duties include on-site and telephonic/telehealth crisis prevention and intervention services. Position is responsible for shared rotation of a 24/7/365 crisis line which includes on-site response.
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in a crisis group home and/or mobile setting, have a passion for helping others, experience with MS Office suite and data entry, plus strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require the following:
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) and/or Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP)
- Master’s in health, psychology or social work
- Licensed or Licensed-eligible, preferred
- 3 years’ experience with developmental disabilities and mental health populations preferred
- Experience with crisis prevention and intervention services a plus
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved COVID exemption form
If you’re a kind, Mobile Prevention Coordinator seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply at our website: OR by sending your resume to:
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible lives. Each year, we support over 22,000 children, adults, and families with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 different locations.