Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Mental Health Therapist to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Outpatient team designed to provide crisis interventions and support to children and adults.
*2000 sign-on bonus
What You’ll Do:
The Outpatient Therapist provides services designed to meet the clinically significant behavioral or psychological symptoms or patterns identified as treatment needs of the recipient. This service is provided through scheduled treatment sessions and may be provided to individuals, families, or groups. You will provide one-on-one, group, and/or family counseling—as stipulated by specific referral—to individuals and families with emotional and/or behavioral issues. Full and part time positions available; partial remote and flexible scheduling!
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and licensure, $47,000-$58,000 and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We have multiple full and part-time openings available that offer flexible, partial remote schedules that offer great work-life balance and opportunities for growth and development! In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training, professional development and paid clinical supervision for provisional staff.
Hours will range from M-F 9am-5pm, flexible hours, 24/7/365 on call.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness qualifier!
- We offer paid supervision toward licensure or will pay up to $65/week toward outside supervision!!
- *Payout schedule is half upon successful completion of 90 days and half at successful completion of 6 months
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in an office setting or via tele-health, have a passion for helping others and enjoy a positive working environment with a team that cares about you. We also require the following:
- Master’s Degree in a human service-related field from an institution accredited by the USOE or CHEA required
- A full or provisional license in the appropriate discipline is required in either LCSW; LCMHC; LMFT
- Must have documented experience with the population served
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid insurance and an unrestricted driver’s license
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others, please apply now at www.easterseals.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
Easterseals UCP is one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina and Virginia dedicated to helping children, adults and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible life. Each year, we support 20,000 families by delivering 9 million hours of direct services and a wide variety of life-changing programs in 140 different locations.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive culture that leverages unique strengths, perspectives and viewpoints of its workforce can and will advance our just cause, while building a healthy, sustainable organization. That’s why we listen, seek to understand and act to make our organization a safe place for individuals to be their authentic selves.
Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply!