Our Employment Services Program has a Part-Time opportunity for an IPS Employment Support Professional (ESP) to join their team in Greensboro. This position offers flexible schedule Mon-Friday. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, then we are looking for you!
What You’ll Do
The IPS Employment Support Professional (ESP) performs as an integral part of the management team working with adults with mental health and/or substance use issues. Primary duties are to secure community-based employment for individuals with disabilities according to the service definition and IPS Fidelity Model.
- Develops the Person-Centered Employment Plan for individuals assigned to him or her.
- Collaborate with other ESP, Employment Peer Mentor, outside behavioral health providers, families, natural supports, housing, transportation, and other community service providers who support the individual.
How You’ll Benefit
Being part of our team means we value and encourage your personal growth and development. We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexible schedules, and paid training.
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with adults with mental health disabilities is preferred.
- Knowledge of the labor market and community services agencies as well as skills in writing task analysis, systemic job training, counseling, advocacy and supported employment are preferred.
- Possesses a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license, has a good driving record and carries current, unrestricted vehicle insurance.
- Willing to travel within assigned territory to support community-based program