Easterseals UCP (ESUCP) is hiring for an Intensive In-Home (IIH) Team Lead. This is an opportunity to support children and families, from a team approach, while providing therapeutic interventions in the community. If you are a leader, can provide therapy in various settings, and want to impact the daily lives of children, then this is the job for you!
What You’ll Do:
The Wraparound Facilitator provides direct support and education to the family, all Child and Family (CFT) members and the team assuring fidelity to the Wraparound process model. This service is provided through scheduled treatment sessions and may be provided to individuals, families, or groups.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to deliver essential services in various environments such as:
- Detention Centers and Jails (State funding only)
- Homeless Shelters
- Street Locations
- Responsible for coordinating initial assessment and the development of the youth’s Person-Centered Plan (PCP)
- Ability to evaluate the nature of the crises, intervene and diffuse the crises likelihood of a recurrence
- Ability to link needed community services and resources to clients
- Provide parenting skills training to aid the family build fundamental skills needed for coping with the youth’s disorder
- Work with caregivers in the implementation of home-based behavioral supports
- When assigned, provide “First Responder” crisis response on a 24-7, 365 basis to recipients
- Ensure in-home staff provides 24-hour coverage, 7 days per week
- Provide supervision to associate professionals, provisional licensed, and substance abuse certified staff (when appropriate) according to supervision requirements specified in 10A NCAC 27G.0104 and ASAP policy 601.1 and according to licensure and certification requirements of the appropriate discipline
What We’re Looking For:
- Must be either a licensed or board-eligible/provisional licensed professional as a:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LPC),
- Licensed Psychological Associate (LPA),
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year documented experience with the population
- Must have a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license
- Must be able to perform light/moderate lifting and carrying, for items such as marketing materials and marketing displays.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. In addition, we offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week, as well as paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply now or send your resume to Stephanie.Spencer@eastersealsucp.com.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.
You don’t mind a busy, everchanging workday – in fact, you thrive on it! Helping clients is always on the top of your agenda, and you’re quite good at it too! You also have a knack for administrative duties and multitasking! While there is desk time, this job will keep you busy.