M-F 9am-5pm, flexible hours, 24/7/365 on call
You don’t mind a busy, everchanging workday – in fact, you thrive on it! Helping clients is always on the top of your agenda, and you’re quite good at it too! You also have a knack for administrative duties and multitasking! While there is desk time, this job will keep you busy.
If you answered yes, we have a career for you!
What You’ll Do:
The Intensive In-Home Team Lead is a crucial team member in providing therapeutic services for the continued progress of the member. This Licensed Professional will be heavily involved with coordinating schedules for their team members to ensure the best use of time for their team, along with maximization of authorizations. You will also be afforded the opportunity of providing therapy services for members, along with performing assessments for authorizations and ensuring that Person-Centered Plans of care are accurate and executable.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week and paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you work smart and build relationships.
Additional requirements include:
- The position requires a licensed individual (LCSW, LCSWA, LCMHC, LCMHCA, LMFT, or LMFTA)
- Applicant must have at least 2 years or more experience with the population (Child/Adolescent Mental Health/Behavioral Health
- In-person services are provided with limited remote work
- On-call, crisis responder responsibilities (rotated between team members)
- $2500 Bonus (1st half at 90 days; 2nd half at 6 months)
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.