Easterseals UCP, is a non-profit service provider in North Carolina & Virginia. We are seeking a compassionate, caring, and dedicated Qualified Professional to join our collaborative, multidisciplinary Intensive In-home team designed to provide crisis interventions and support to children and their families.
What You’ll Do:
Easterseals’ Intensive In-Home services uses an evidence-based therapeutic model called Eco-Systemic Structural Family Therapy. As a Qualified Professional, you will work as part of a team to provide therapy that involves the child (ages 3-20), their family, and extended family. This will generally occur during the hours of 3 pm to 7:30 pm and may include interventions with schools and the juvenile justice system, or coordination of care interventions in the home. You will participate in the Crisis response rotation with your team for 1 week at a time.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience which is between $36,540-$45,480. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week. This position has a flexible work schedule from M-F 9am-7:30pm, 24/7/365 on call.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits + an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel!
- PSLF qualifier
- We offer PAID CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARD FULL LICENSURE, or up to $65/week toward outside supervision.
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be willing to provide care in various community settings, rotate first responder coverage, have a passion for helping others, have experience with diffusing crisis and able to link clients to community resources. We also require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years post-degree experience with at-risk youth population
- Or a Master’s degree with 1-year post-degree experience with at-risk youth population
- Or a Full or provisional licensure (LCAS, LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a good driving record
If you’re a kind, licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a huge difference in the daily lives of the people you will help, please apply now at our website: www.eastersealsucp.com
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability and age.