Salary: $40,000 – $42,000
What You’ll Do:
The Intensive In-Home Qualified Professional involves crisis and case management and individual/family therapy to prevent the need for out of home placement for children with a diagnosed mental health disorder. You will be responsible for coordinating assessments and developing treatments for individuals.
How You’ll Benefit:
You’ll earn a competitive salary based on your experience and join a growing team making a difference in our community. We offer benefits to those regularly working 30 hours or more per week and paid training and professional development.
Our benefits include the following:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits plus an optional Flexible Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and more
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Legal services, when needed
- Lots of Merchant Discounts to improve your purchasing power!
What We’re Looking For:
To join our team, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you work smart and build relationships.
Additional requirements include:
• Must deliver services in various environments, such as homes, schools, detention centers and
jails (state funds only), homeless shelters, street locations, etc.
• Responsible for coordinating the initial assessment and developing the youth’s Person Centered
• Diffuse crises, evaluate nature of crises, and intervene to reduce the likelihood of a recurrence
• Ensure linkage to needed community services and resources
• Arrange, coordinate, and monitor other services on behalf of the individual
• Monitor and manage the presenting psychiatric and/or addiction symptoms
• Provide self help and living skills training for youth;
• Provide mental health treat
Qualified Professionals (QPs) may be required to provide supervision to staff member of Associate
Professionals (APs) and Paraprofessionals (PP) status.
If you’re a licensed professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of the community through intensive in-home efforts, please apply.
About Easterseals UCP NC & VA:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to helping children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best lives. We support over 22,000 children, adults, and families yearly with more than 9 million hours of meaningful direct services and life-changing programs in 140 locations.